Decoding the Odyssey for Philocine – Part I

Decoding the Odyssey for Philocine – Part I Classical Language : Greek Name of the Literary Work: The Odyssey Author: Homer This Philocine Linguistic Medical Research is based on the translation by : Samuel Butler Probable timeline: Certainly before 750, and in all probability before 1000 B.C. Segment Specifically Decoded in this Module: Book 1 – The Gods in Council — Mivera’s Visit to Ithaca – The Challenge from Telemachus to the Suitors “Tell me, O Muse, of that ingenious hero who travelled far and wide…Many cities did he visit, and many were the nations with whose manners and customs he was acquainted” Abbreviated Philocine Notes and Expanded Philocine Notes placed at Wiki Lectures http://www.wikilectures.eu/index.php/Philocine_-_Learning_Medical_Science_Using_Ancient_Literary_Works Contemporary Concept in Ancient Tamil Literature: பற்பல தேசங்களில் பற்பல சூழல்கள், கலாச்சார செயல்முறைகள் உள்ளன. அவற்றை புதிதாக வருகின்ற மனிதர்கள் உள்வாங்குவது இயல்பானது என்று இங்கு உணர்த்தப்படுகிறது. யாதும் ஊரே யாவரும் கேளீர் குறிப்பு: பழந்தமிழ் இலக்கியங்களில் ஆழ்ந்த ஞானம் உள்ள பெரியவர்கள் இந்த கருத்துடன் இணைந்து நிற்கும் பழந்தமிழ் இலக்கிய பகுதிகளை அருள்கூர்ந்து எழுதலாம். Dr.Semmal Managing Director,Scientific Tamil Foundation Psychoendoimmunoneurology Research Scholar Founder of the Philocine School of Education 9381045344

Archived