SBS தொலைக்காட்சியில் இலங்கை தொடர்பான விவரணம்

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

இன்று SBS தொலைக்காட்சியில் Dateline நிகழ்ச்சியில்(8:30 PM -Sydney)இலங்கை தொடர்பான விவரணம் ஓளிபரப்பாக உள்ளது.

http://news.sbs.com.au/dateline/

The Sting in the Tigers' Tale

A brutal civil war has been tearing the country of Sri Lanka apart for the last twenty years. 60,000 have died as the highly disciplined Tamil Tigers have fought the Sri Lankan Government to a standstill. The first chink of hope appeared a few years ago when the Tamil Tigers agreed to discuss autonomy rather than independence and a ceasefire agreement was signed.

But that hope is now turning to despair because a major stumbling block to peace has emerged: a third armed force, known as the paramilitaries, has started attacking the Tamil Tigers, who say that unless the paramilitaries are disarmed the peace talks are off. The Tigers claim that the paramilitaries - who are Tamil and mostly defectors from the Tiger forces - are acting as proxies for the Government.

Dateline's Aaron Lewis interviews Tamil Tiger leaders and Government ministers; and - for the first time by foreign media - has gained access to the paramilitaries themselves, revealing that their emergence has tipped the balance back towards a resumption of war. Attacks are increasing and all sides seem to be furiously re-arming in preparation for return to open conflict.

Chester Wilmot: A Journalist's War - for more info click on the press release.

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

அவுஸ்திரேலியா தொலைக்காட்சியில் ஒலிபரப்பான உண்மைகள் - நிதர்சனம்.

http://www.nitharsanam.com/?art=16587

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

Aussie TV exposes paramilitary presence in SLA controlled areas in East

Australia's Special Broadcasting Service (SBS) Television’s Dateline program aired for the first time video footage from a training camp of paramilitaries from Karuna Group operating from Government controlled territory in Batticaloa. In the same program, Mr Gothabaya Rajapakse, the Sri Lankan Secretary of Defence and the brother of SL President Mr. Mahinda Rajapakse, denies any knowledge of existence of paramilitaries. Previously, Mr Gothabaya Rajapakse had claimed that Sri Lanka forces could win a war against Tigers with Karuna Group's support.

SBS journalist Aaron Lewing talking to Karuna Group cadres

SBS' Dateline program journalist Aaron Lewis who covered the paramilitary issue in Sri Lanka, showed video footage of SBS correspondent's visit to the paramilitary camp of Karuna Group in Sri Lanka Army controlled area in Batticaloa. The footage showed around 30 paramilitary cadres in a show down exercise as proof of the existence of the paramilitary group.

"Secretary of Defence doesn't even believe that these armed groups exist," says SBS journalist Aaron after interviewing Mr. Gothabaya Rajapakse.

Gothapaya Rajapakse talking to Aaron Lewis

When asked about paramilitaries, Mr. Gothayabaya Rajapakse, says: "If there is a responsible group or organization that says, there are still groups, then at least show us where, what area, how, who told you, give us some clues for us to look into, because we have tried, and we are successful in preventing these groups operating into these areas."

Gothayabaya Rajapakse replied in the negative when asked if he believed that there are armed groups operating in Government territory.

"No, definitely not. Definitely not," he repeated.

When the journalist said he had met the group in person in Batticaloa, Mr. Rajapakse, replied smiling: "LTTE can do the same thing, they can take you to their camp and say they are Karuna Group."

Aaron Lewis reports, whether they are called paramilitaries or not, "these groups are not hard to find," adding that he managed to get into the camp after some negotiation.

Karuna Group military unit cadres in show down training to SBS Television

In the SBS video footage, a Karuna Group operative, Pradeep, presented himself as the Head of Political Wing of Karuna Group. Pradeep claimed that his group operates political, financial, armed and intelligence units, but most of the cadres belonged to the armed unit. The video footage, then showed around 30 paramilitary cadres, armed with Rocket Propelled Grenades (RPGs) and AK-47s.

Pradeep claimed that Karuna Group cadres were behind the attacks against the Tiger positions in Vakarai area.

"It is clearly the biggest threat to the peace at the moment," Aaron Lewis comments.

The paramilitary threat, the top of the agenda issue, is destroying the the already fragile ceasefire, the SBS program commented.

"As soon as I arrived, I could see, despite the Government's denial, the Karuna Group's military wing is clearly real," concludes the SBS journalist.

Sri Lanka paramilitary coverage of the award winning Dateline program aired Wednesday 8.30 p.m.

இதைவிட வேறு ஒரு ஆதாரம் வேணுமா? ஒட்டு படைகளை இராணுவம்தான் இயக்குகின்றதென்பதற்கு. கொத்தபாய மகிந்தரயும் மிஞ்சிவிட்டார் பொய் பேசிவதில். :lol::lol::lol:

பொய் பேசுவதில் மிஞ்சிவிட்டார் என்பதைவிட ஒரு இடத்தில் ஒத்துக்கொண்டுவிட்டாரே!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!

நாங்க ஆயுதங்களக் களையப் போய் சண்டைபிடிக்க விரும்பல எண்டு. அப்ப அவரே ஒத்துக்கொள்ளுறார் தானே குழுக்கள் இயங்குகின்றன எண்டு.

என்னதான் நடக்கும் நடக்கட்டுமே

இருட்டினில் நீதி மறையட்டுமே

தன்னாலே வெளிவரும் மயங்காதே

ஒரு தேசியத்தலவர் இருக்கிறார் தயங்காதே.

தன்னாலே வெளிவரும் மயங்காதே

இப்பத்தான் புளொட்டின் உண்மைகள் வருது.

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

Sri Lanka's Shadow War

Another beautiful but troubled island nation, Sri Lanka, devastated by the tsunami but already hugely damaged by the stop-go civil war between the government and the rebel Tamil Tigers, a brutal conflict that's left more than 60,000 dead. In recent years, a fragile cease-fire put a clamp on what had been open hostility. But now, in what was already a complex conflict, a new, third force has emerged. Dubbed the 'paramilitaries', they're accused of attacking the Tamil Tigers as a proxy force for the government. The government denies this, countering that the so-called paramilitaries are a fiction concocted by Tiger propagandists. So what's the real story? Here's Dateline's Aaron Lewis. And a warning that some sequences in Aaron's report could upset some out there.

REPORTER: Aaron Lewis

Priya is 19 years old and already a widow. Today not even her secluded garden is safe from the violence that is ripping through eastern Sri Lanka. In February, six armed assassins came here looking for her husband.

PRIYA, (Translation): Then they entered the house and grabbed him by the arm, I held onto his arm. While I was holding on to him, they didn't ask anything or say anything, they just took us outside then they took us to the gate. There were three of us and there were six of them. They told me to fetch some water, as I was bringing the water a gun was fired. I held him, and then he died in my arms.

Priya's husband was once a Tamil Tiger soldier. The Tigers, one of the world's best-trained and best-resourced guerilla armies, are now being targeted for assassination by shadowy paramilitary groups. These dangerous new paramilitaries are being formed by Tamils who have split from the Tigers. There are rumours that these new rebels are being supported by the Sri Lankan Government and used as a clandestine army to fight against the Tigers.

A fragile cease-fire has held in Sri Lanka since 2002 but paramilitary attacks like the one on Priya's husband are now threatening to destroy any hope for peace on the island.

After more than two decades of brutal civil conflict, the 2002 cease-fire divided Sri Lanka into major zones of control - with the Sinhalese-dominated Sri Lankan Government holding the south and the Tamil Tigers controlling parts of the north and east.

This February, the Tamil Tigers, or the LTTE as they are also known, and the Sri Lankan Government, met in Geneva for the first time in years to talk peace. But it was the problem with the paramilitaries that topped the agenda.

ANTON BALASINGHAM, NEGOTIATOR, TAMIL TIGERS: These acts of violence can only be characterized as a form of shadow war, or I would call it a subversive war, where the paramilitaries and the LTTE were killing each other and in some cases the government security forces were colluding with the armed Tamil groups.

Charged with overseeing the cease-fire, this Scandinavian-operated monitoring mission is concerned that these new paramilitaries may derail the entire peace process.

HELEN OLAFSDOTTIR, SRI LANKAN MONITORING MISSION: When they created the cease-fire agreement, they didn't foresee this scenario. What people thought was that we were going to be stopping the two forces from engagement, not assassination-style, all go, lots of actors, lots of parties, third elements.

Since December, hundreds of people have been killed in escalating civil violence.

I've come to Sri Lanka to meet with the major players on all sides of this conflict. S.P. Tamilchelvan is the head of the political wing of the Tamil Tigers.

S.P. TAMILCHELVAN: The army had all these atrocities carried out by these armed groups. That has been our experience, Therefore we have to highlight these issues and find a solution or else we won’t be able to continue our peace efforts.

In principle, the government has agreed to crack down on paramilitaries operating in their zones of control but, in practice, the Secretary of Defence doesn't even believe that these armed groups exist.

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA, SRI LANKAN SECRETARY OF DEFENCE: If a responsible group or person says, OK, there are still, there are groups - at least show us where they are, what area, who told you, give us some clues as to what to look into. Because we have tried and we are successful to prevent these groups operating in these areas.

REPORTER: Do you believe that there are armed groups operating in government territory?

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: No, no definitely not. Definitely not.

For the cease-fire monitors, these denials are making an already difficult situation worse.

HELEN OLAFSDOTTIR: If we talk about the armed elements, we don't call them paramilitaries because we don't actually have solid proof that they have been logistically helped by the army, or... ..but we know that they're there.

Whether they're called paramilitaries or not, these groups are not hard to find. I've come to the divided town of Batticaloa, in eastern Sri Lanka, to try to make contact with the largest of these armed elements - known as the Karuna Group.

The Karuna Group has chosen Batticaloa as the headquarters for its new political wing, calling itself the TMVP. After more than a week of discreet inquiries, I'm able to meet with the head of the Karuna Group's political wing, a man calling himself Pradeeb. This is the first time he's given a television interview.

PRADEEB, HEAD OF KARUNA GROUP, (Translation): We have a military wing, political wing, intelligence unit, and also a financial unit. All the necessary sections exist. Most of the people belong to the military wing. Some people are specially selected for covert warfare.

These are Karuna Group soldiers with weapons that were captured from the Tamil Tigers two years ago. There are now suggestions that the Karuna Group has received more weapons and support from either the Sri Lankan or the Indian government. Pradeeb denies this.

PRADEEB (Translation): It is alleged that the Indian government provides funds, but as far as I know we have received neither military nor financial assistance, from them so far. Nor was there any assistance from the Sri Lankan Government or any other. No foreign entity helped us. We rely on our own resources.

The government not only claims that it hasn't sponsored the Karuna Group. In our interview, the Secretary of Defence refuses to accept that the Karuna Group exists.

REPORTER: They're clearly the biggest threat to the peace at the moment. So I'm just wondering what the government's doing.

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: If, if, my understanding, I don't know... You said you visited these camps. You think...

REPORTER: Yes, I did. They claim they have 1,500 cadres operating. They claim they have a military wing...

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: Did you see these people?

REPORTER: I did. I did. I saw...

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: How many?

REPORTER: I saw around 30 people armed with rocket-propelled grenade launchers, AK-47s, an enormous amount of small arms.

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: See, this is the other issue - they claim they are Karuna Group, and that is the other problem. They can take you to an LTTE camp, and say, "Here, look, Karuna Group”.

The Karuna group is named after its leader, Colonel Karuna. Both the colonel and all his men were once Tamil Tiger soldiers. Karuna was the Tigers' eastern commander and a brilliant military strategist. His military achievements earned him the title 'Amman', which can mean priest, or god.

PRADEEB (Translation): Elephant Pass base was also captured under Amman's leadership. Amman also repulsed the Jeyasikuruy military operation. Karuna Amman repelled major attacks by the Sri Lankan army and captured important military bases.

Two years ago Colonel Karuna led 6,000 Tamil Tiger soldiers in a mutiny against the northern leadership based in Vanni. They took with them all the weapons under their control. The colonel claimed that he left the Tamil Tigers because Karuna's forces in the east took the brunt of the casualties in the war with the government, but his men were never promoted to leadership positions within the Tiger hierarchy. In other words, Karuna's men were being used as cannon fodder.

This rare footage is the only television interview the colonel ever gave, taken two years ago, at the time of the split.

COLONEL KARUNA, (Translation): We have promised the parents of the recruits in this area that we are recruiting your children for war, but we will never send them to Vanni. We have decided that we will function independently.

When Karuna defected, the Tigers were ruthless in attacking the rebels. They chased them out of Tiger territory, into sanctuaries in government zones. But even there they killed them if they could. These men were Karuna soldiers caught by the Tigers in a safe house in Colombo.

Those who survived have now regrouped. After some negotiating, I'm taken to the Karuna Group's training camp in the jungle outside of Batticaloa. They admit they've engaged the Tigers in this area.

PRADEEB (Translation): When the Prabhakaran group attacked our base, we repelled them and forced them to retreat, we followed their retreating forces, entered their camps, and destroyed some of their camps in Vaharai. We recently destroyed their bases in Kattumurivu, and Maduranguli.

These are the first images of the Karuna Group's camps, and the first time any journalist has been allowed inside. As soon as I arrive, I can see that, despite the government's denials, the Karuna Group's military wing is clearly real.

At the camp, a group of soldiers is brought out to meet me. They claim they've just escaped from the Tigers and surrendered today to the Karuna Group. I know this is stage-managed, because I have already received news that these same men had given themselves up two days before. Not surprisingly, they all tell similar stories of abuse at the hands of their old Tiger commanders.

SOLDIER, (Translation): I was staying in Madurankeni Kulum, in the Vaheri area. I had been taken away by the Vanni Tigers while I was working there, and I was told that I had been supplying food for Amman's people. They chained me, stripped me and beat me, my leg was disabled, my back and arm were broken during the beating. I had to work for them but I couldn't carry a gun. I told them that but they wouldn’t listen, they forced me to work, they tortured me.

The commander soon asks these soldiers to surrender their weapons for the camera, and I politely record the 2-day-old scene being re-enacted.

S.P TAMILCHELVAN, (Translation): The Tigers have consistently claimed that the Karuna Group operates from inside government areas. They are always operating within the government-controlled area. They are inside the army camps, and they operate from there.

On the way back from the Karuna Group's camp, I'm able to pay closer attention to the landscape. Their camps are set up along the cease-fire line - virtually in no-man's land. I'm later dropped off by the Karuna Group commander a mere 100m from a Sri Lankan army checkpoint.

After explaining what I've seen to the Secretary of Defence, he admits that the government can't easily disarm the Karuna Group at this time.

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: What we are trying to do is bring peace, in the entire process. Now, you think if there is an armed group, that group will allow the government or any other group to disarm them? Without fighting? Then you're bringing war again. Whether it's LTTE or another group. We are trying to stop the war.

No-one has been able to prove that the government has aided paramilitaries like the Karuna Group. But there is no question that these parties have a common enemy in the Tamil Tigers.

S.P TAMILCHELVAN, (Translation): The government first claims that they know nothing about these groups, then that they can't do anything about them. Meanwhile, the paramilitaries attack the Tigers every few days. All this has created suspicion in the minds of the Tamil people that the government may abandon peaceful resolution and return to war. This created fear among our people. In this fearful and suspicious environment, we and our people are prepared to face the war. That is a fact.

HELEN OLAFSDOTTIR: The situation is so fragile that it takes so little to get it started up again. We don't need any big attacks now, because it's so volatile. The danger here is that they might not actually want a war, but this is escalating into a war.

Because of the dangerous uncertainty on the island, both parties have resumed full-scale preparation for war. The Tigers are bringing thousands of civilians to their capitol, Kilonochichi, for basic military training. They are also expanding the secretive Sea Tigers, the Tiger naval wing. More disturbingly, the Tamil Tiger high commander Prabakaran has reportedly recruited 2,500 suicide soldiers like these, known as the Black Tigers.

REPORTER: Are you worried that LTTE's military build-up is a sign that they're not genuine?

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: Yeah, it's worrying. I'm thinking - why do they do this, if they're genuine?

REPORTER: The Sri Lankan armed forces are also engaged in military build-up.

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: Yes, we are a sovereign nation. This is the point everyone misses, I think. We have to protect our sovereignty and integrity. We are there to protect the country.

And while the government and the Tigers trade accusations, the tension for the regular people in the streets of Batticaloa is rising every day. Ilankovan has lived here most of his life and he has seen war come and go. He runs a home for girls orphaned or severely affected by the war. But living here is another legacy of Sri Lanka's brutal conflict - child soldiers from the Tamil Tiger army.

K. ILANKOVAN, FOUNDER, KEEVA JOTHY HOME FOR GIRLS: You may understand that there was a dispute in the east within the LTTE and there was a split sort of thing, and about 4,000 child soldiers were released. No organisation stepped forward to take care of the children. They were scared - what is the situation? There are two split groups, and where are we? Even international organisations didn't help them much. They were scared.

There are 80 girls here and only if you look closely can you see the battle scars that set apart the child soldiers from the orphans. These girls are now being sent to regular schools, given therapy, and tutored in art and sport. But Ilankovan is not naive as to the risks they all face. In case of shelling, he's built a bunker to keep the girls safe. Ilankovan shows us around the bomb shelter, describes sandbags, concrete poured overtop, the well that has been built in the centre, and the small temple erected in a corner.

Since war preparations have begun again, the Tamil Tigers have returned to recruiting child soldiers. These girls are at high risk of being forced back into military service because they have already been trained and many have field experience.

K. ILANKOVAN: If war breaks out, there is great possibility in children being conscripted. War cannot go on forever. The war will come to an end. When war comes to an end, there will be thousands and thousands of child soldiers coming back to a normal life stream. And all these NGOs, and all these people, nobody is worried about this, they are not prepared for this, they're getting prepared for a cyclone, they're getting prepared for a tsunami, but they're not getting prepared for the rehabilitation of child soldiers. We are doing it, we are doing it in a very small way.

While for the time being these girls are relatively safe behind Ilankovan's closed doors, outside, the last few days have seen a series of attacks that have left more than 60 dead in the east.

Recent and repeated escalations of violence have made the cease-fire agreement and the peace process itself almost irrelevant. The Tamil Tigers have now pulled out of the negotiations with the Sri Lankan Government which were scheduled for this week.

It's clear that while the paramilitaries like the Karuna Group continue to attack, the Tamil Tigers they will not abandon their military build-up.

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA: Why is the LTTE dragging on, talking unnecessary issues, bringing up unnecessary issues. We feel this is just for them to train, reorganise, smuggle weapons inside.

S.P TAMILCHELVAN, (Translation): There is no ceasefire if violence continues unabated, so if one side continues a shadow war by using these armed groups, we can not maintain the ceasefire.

GOTABHAYA RAJAPASKA, Every party in this issue needs to be genuine. If we are not genuine, then it's useless trying this whole process.

And while the Sri Lankan Government is either unwilling or unable to remove the paramilitaries from this conflict, then a return to full-scale war seems inevitable.

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

இராணுவத்தினருடன் துணை இராணுவக் குழுக்கள்: அம்பலப்படுத்தியது அவுஸ்திரேலிய தொலைக்காட்சி

தென் தமிழீழத்தில் சிறிலங்கா ஆக்கிரமிப்புப் பகுதியில் இராணுவத்தினருடன் துணை இரானுவக் குழுவினர் சேர்ந்தியங்குவதை அம்பலப்படுத்துகிற வீடியோ பதிவை அவுஸ்திரேலிய தொலைக்காட்சி ஒன்று ஒளிபரப்பியுள்ளது.

அவுஸ்திரேலியாவின் SBS என்ற தொலைக்காட்சி DATELINE என்ற நிகழ்ச்சியில் இதனை ஒளிபரப்பியது.

மட்டக்களப்பில் சிறிலங்கா ஆக்கிரமிப்புப் பகுதியில் செயற்படும் துணை இராணுவக் குழுக்களில் ஒன்றான கருணா குழுவினரது முகாமினது காட்சிகள் வெளியிடப்பட்டன.

அம்முகாமில் 30-க்கும் மேற்பட்ட கருணா குழுவினர் உள்ளனர். கருணா குழுவின் பொறுப்பாளர்களில் ஒருவரான பிரதீப் என்ற நபரது நேர்காணலும் மேலும் சிலரது நேர்காணலும் அதில் இடம்பெற்றுள்ளன.

வாகரைத் தாக்குதல்களை தாங்களே நடத்தியதாக அவர்கள் தெரிவித்துள்ளனர்.

கருணா குழுவினது முகாமானது சிறிலங்கா இராணுவ முகாமிலிருந்து 100 மீற்றர் தொலைவில் இருப்பதாக முகாமை நேரடியாகப் பார்வையிட்ட அவுஸ்திரேலிய தொலைக்காட்சி ஊடகவியலாளர் தெரிவித்தார்.

கருணா குழுவினரைச் சந்தித்த அந்த ஊடகவியலாளர் சிறிலங்காவின் பாதுகாப்பு அமைச்சு ஆலோசகர் கோட்டபாய ராஜபக்சவையும் சந்தித்து கேள்வி எழுப்பியுள்ளார்.

ஆனால், விடுதலைப் புலிகள் தங்களது முகாமை கருணா குழுவின் முகாம் என்று கூறி உங்களுக்கு காட்டியுள்ளனர் எனவும் கோட்டபாய ராஜபக்ச தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

அரசாங்கக் கட்டுப்பாட்டில் ஏ.கே.47 ரக துப்பாக்கிகள் மற்றும் ஆர்.பி.ஜி. ரொக்ட்டுக்கள் ஆகியவற்றுடன் கருணா குழு நடமாடியதை தான் பார்த்ததாக கோட்டபாய ராஜபக்சவிடம் அவுஸ்திரேலிய தொலைக்காட்சி ஊடகவியலாளர தெரிவித்த போதும் துணை இராணுவக் குழுவினர் கண்டிப்பாக தமது கட்டுப்பாட்டுப் பகுதிகளில் இல்லை என்றார் அவர்.

துணை இராணுவக் குழுவினர் தமது கட்டுப்பாட்டில் இயங்கவில்லை என்று அரசாங்கம் மறுத்தாலும் அவர்கள் இயங்குகிறார்கள் என்பதுதான் உண்மை என்றும் அந்த நிகழ்வின் முடிவில் அத்தொலைக்காட்சி ஊடகவியலாளர் கூறினார்.

இந்நிகழ்வில் தமிழீழ விடுதலைப் புலிகளின் அரசியல்துறை பொறுப்பாளர் சு.ப.தமிழ்ச்செல்வன், போர் நிறுத்த கண்காணிப்புக் குழுவின் பேச்சாளர் ஹெலன் ஓல்ப்ஸ்டொட்டிர் ஆகியோரது கருத்துகளும் இதில் பதிவு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளன.

-புதினம்

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

ஒஸ்ரேலியத் தொலைக்காட்சியில் இலங்கைக் கண்ணோட்டம். 19.04.2006 அன்று இரவு ஒன்பது மணிக்கு SBS தொலைக்காட்சி அலைவரிசையில் "DateLine" எனப்படும் நிகழ்ச்சியில் இலங்கை பற்றிய கண்ணோட்டம் இடம்பெற்றது.

சிரமமெடுத்துப் பலவிசயங்களை அத்தொகுப்பிற் கொண்டுவந்திருந்தார் தொகுப்பாளர். இப்போது என்ன நடந்துகொண்டிருக்கிறது என்பதே அதன் சாராம்சம்.

அரசதரப்பில் பாதுகாப்புச் செயலர் 'கொட்டாபாய ராஜபக்ஷ' அவர்களிடமும், விடுதலைப்புலிகளின் அரசியற்றுறைப் பொறுப்பாளர் சு.ப. தமிழ்ச்செல்வன் அவர்களிடமும் விளக்கங்கள் கேட்கப்பட்டன. முக்கிய பிரச்சினையான 'ஒட்டுப்படைகள்' என்று புலிகளாற் 'செல்லமாக' அழைக்கப்படும் paramilitaries பற்றியதாகவே இருந்தது.

கருணா குழுவென்று கருதப்படுவோரால் கொல்லப்பட்ட முன்னாட் போராளியொருவரின் மனைவியிடமிருந்து நிகழ்ச்சி தொடங்குகிறது.

அரச பாதுகாப்புச் செயலர், அப்படியேதும் குழுக்கள் இல்லையென்று தொடக்கத்திலேயே மறுத்துவிட்டார். ஆனால் தொகுப்பாளர் கருணா குழு என்று தங்களை அழைத்துக்கொள்ளபவர்களின் முகாமுக்கே சென்று தகவல்களை ஆவணப்படுத்திக்கொண்டு வந்திருந்தார்.

"கருணா குழு முகாமைக் கண்டடைவது அப்படியொன்றும் கடினமான காரியமில்லை" என்று அத்தொகுப்பாளர் சொல்கிறார்.

கருணா குழுவினரின் முகாமுக்கு அவர் அழைத்துச் செல்லப்படுகிறார். அங்கு பலரைக் காணுகிறார். அக்குழுவின் அரசியற்றுறைப் பொறுப்பாளர் என்று தன்னை அறிமுகப்படுத்திக்கொள்ளும் பிரதீப் என்பவர் கருத்துத் தெரிவிக்கிறார். தங்களுக்குச் சிறிலங்கா அரசோ இந்திய அரசோ எந்த வெளிநாட்டுச் சக்திகளோ ஆதரவளிப்பதில்லை என்று மறுக்கிறார். புலிகளிடமிருந்து சரணடைந்தவர்களென்று இருவரை முன்னிறுத்துகிறார்கள். இரண்டு நாட்களின் முன்பே இது நடந்திருந்தாலும் தனக்கு முன்னால் ஆயுதங்களை ஒப்படைப்பது போன்று செய்துகாட்டியதை தான் காட்சிப்படுத்தியதாகவும் தொகுப்பாளர் தெரிவிக்கிறார். அவ்விருவரின் கருத்துக்களையும் தொகுத்துள்ளார்.

ராஜபக்ஷ துணை இராணுவக்குழுக்கள் செயற்படுவதை மறுத்தபோது, தான் அவர்களைச் சந்தித்ததாக தொகுப்பாளர் சொன்னார். மேலும் 'தாங்கள் 1500 பேர் இருப்பதாக' அவர்களின் அரசியற்பொறுப்பாளர் பிரதீப் தெரிவித்ததையும் சொன்னார்.

அப்போது ராஜபக்ஷ,

"நீங்கள் அவர்களைப் பார்த்தீர்களா?"

"ஆம். நான் பார்த்தேன்"

"எத்தனை பேரைப் பார்த்தீர்கள்?"

"கிட்டத்தட்ட 30 வரையானவர்களைப் பார்த்தேன். ஆயுதங்களுடன் பார்த்தேன்." (என்றுவிட்டு சில ஆயுதங்களையும் சொல்கிறார்)

"அப்ப நீங்கள் புலிகளைத்தான் பார்த்திருக்கிறீர்கள் போல. இதுவொரு சிக்கலான விசயம். அவர்கள் தங்களைக் கருணா குழுவென்று சொல்லிக்கொள்கிறார்கள். புலிகளே தங்கள் முகாமுக்கு அழைத்துச் சென்று, 'இந்தா பார். கருணா குழு' என்று உங்ளுக்குக் காட்டியிருக்கலாம்" என்றார் ராஜபக்ஷ.

கருணா குழுவைச் சந்தித்த முகாம், சூனியப் பிரதேசத்துள் இருப்பதாக தொகுப்பாளர் சொல்கிறார். முகாமிலிருந்து வரும்போது பதையைக் காட்சிப்படுத்திக்கொண்டு வருகிறார். அப்பாதை நேரே பிரதான வீதியில் வந்து சேர்கிறது. (வெலிக்கந்தை வழியாகச் செல்லும் பொலநறுவைப்பாதை?) அந்தச் சந்தியில் இராணுவக் காவலரண் காணப்படுவதோடு வீதியில் இராணுவத்தினரும் நிற்கிறார்கள். அப்பதையிலிருந்து 100 மீற்றர்வரை கருணாகுழுப் பொறுப்பாளரொருவர் கொண்டுவந்து விட்டுவிட்டுப் போகிறார்.

கருணா குழு முகாமிருப்பது சூனியப்பிரதேசமாகத் தெரியவில்லை. காரணம், அம்முகாமிலிருந்து பிரதான் வீதிக்கு வரும்வரையிலும் இராணுவத்தினரின் முன்னணிக் காவலரணைக் கடக்கவில்லை. வீதியிலிருப்பதோ இராணுவ முன்னணிக் காவலரணில்லை. மேலும் வீதியில் நிற்கும் இராணுவத்தினர் தெளிவாகப்பார்க்குமளவுக்கு வெட்டையான பாதையில் நூறுமீற்றர்கள் வரை கருணாகுழுவினர் வந்து செய்தியாளரை வழியனுப்பிவிட்டுப் போகிறார்கள்.

கருணா குழுவினரின் முகாமில் அக்குழுவினரையும் ஆயுதங்களையும் காட்சிப்படுத்தியுள்ளார் தொகுப்பாளர். அதில் நவீன சிறுரக ஆயுதங்களை விட 120 mm எறிகணை செலுத்தியொன்றையும் காட்டுகிறார்கள். (இது இப்போதைய குழுவின் காட்சியென்றே நான் புரிந்துகொண்டேன். அது பழைய காட்சியென்றால் இப்பந்தி தவறென்று கொள்க)ஆக, இவர்கள் மறைந்துவாழும் குழுவன்று. மறைந்துவாழும் குழு இப்படியான பீரங்கியை வைத்திருக்க முடியாது. வீதிகளையும் வாகனத்தையும் பாவிக்காமல் அதை நகர்த்தித் திரிய முடியாது. புலிகளிடமிருந்து ஓடும்போது அதைக்கொண்டு வந்திருந்தார்கள் என்று ஒருபேச்சுக்கு எடுத்துக்கொண்டாலும், வெலிக்கந்தை வரை எப்படி அந்த உருப்படியைக் கொண்டுவந்தார்கள்?

பின் இளங்கோவன் என்ற தன்னார்வலரையும் அவர் நடத்தும் ஆதரவற்ற பெண்கள் அமைப்பையும் பற்றிய சிறுதொகுப்பொன்று வந்தது. புலிகளால் வயதுகுறைந்தோர் என்று விடுவிக்கப்பட்டோருக்கான புனர்வாழ்வுக்கு உதவிகள் கிடைக்காததையும், வெளிநாட்டு நிறுவனங்கள்கூட அசட்டையாக உள்ளதையும் சுட்டிக்காட்டினார் அவர்.

புலிகளின் படைப்பலப் பெருக்கத்தைப் பற்றியும் தொகுப்பு இருந்தது. ராஜபக்ஷ புலிகளின் படைப்பெருக்கத்தைக் குறித்த விசனத்தைத் தெரிவித்தபோது, "அரசதரப்பும் படைப்பலத்தைப் பெருக்குகிறதே?" என்று தொகுப்பாளர் ராஜபக்ஷவைக் கேட்டார்.

மேலும், துணைஇராணுவக் குழுக்களின் ஆயுதங்களைக் களைவதைப்பற்றிக் கதை வந்தபோது, ராஜபக்ஷ

"நாங்கள் ஆயுதுங்களைக் களைய முற்படும்போது அப்படியான குழுக்கள் அதற்கு ஒத்துக்கொள்வார்களா? களைய முற்பட்டால் சண்டை வருமல்லவா? நாங்கள் சமாதானத்தையல்லாவ பேண முயல்கிறோம்?"

என்று பதிலளித்தார்.

ஆனால் தொகுப்பாளர், "சந்தேகமேயில்லாமல் இக்குழுக்கள் சமாதானத்தைச் சீர்குலைக்கின்றன" என்று தன் தொகுப்பிற் குறிப்பிடுகிறார்.

"அப்போ ஏன் ஆயுதங்களைக் களைவதாக ஜெனீவாவில் ஒத்துக்கொண்டீர்கள்?" என்று தொகுப்பாளர் திருப்பிக் கேட்டிருந்தால் நன்றாயிருந்திருக்கும்.

அதையும்விட,

"ஏன் புலிகள் தேவையில்லாத விசயங்களைப்பற்றிக் கதைக்கிறார்கள்? முக்கியத்துவமற்ற விவாதங்களை முக்கியத்துவப்படுத்துகிறார

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

நகைச்சுவைப்புகைப்படத்தினை இங்கே பார்க்கவும்.

http://www.tamilnaatham.com/cartoons/20060426.htm

• கருத்துக்கள உறவுகள்

ஐ.நா. அமைதிப் படை தேவையில்லை: அவுஸ்திரேலிய ஊடகத்துக்கு அகாசி கருத்து

இலங்கையில் மீண்டும் முழு அளவிலான யுத்தம் ஏற்படாத வரையில் ஐக்கிய நாடுகள் சபையின் அமைதிப் படை தேவையில்லை என்று ஜப்பானிய சிறப்புத் தூதுவர் யசூகி அகாசி கருத்துத் தெரிவித்துள்ளார்.

அவுஸ்திரேலிய ஊடக நிறுவனம் ஒன்றுக்கு அகாசி அளித்த நேர்காணலில் கூறியுள்ளதாவது:

ஓஸ்லோவில் கடந்த வாரம் இணைத் தலைமை நாடுகள் கூட்டம் நடைபெற்றது. இம்மாத இறுதியில் ஜப்பானின் டோக்கியோவில் மீண்டும் இணைத் தலைமை நாடுகளின் கூட்டம் நடைபெற உள்ளது.

இலங்கை போர் நிறுத்த கண்காணிப்புக் குழுவினரை மீறி மீண்டும் முழு அளவிலான யுத்தம் இலங்கையில் ஏற்படாத வரையில் ஐக்கிய நாடுகள் சபையினது அமைதிப்படை தேவைப்படாது என்று கருதுகிறேன்.

கருணா குழு விவகாரமானது அமைதி முயற்சிகளை சிக்கலாக்கியுள்ளது. இது தொடர்பில் முறைப்படியான வேண்டுகோளை அரசாங்கத்திடம் நோர்வே அனுசரணையாளர்கள் முன்வைத்துள்ளனர்.

இக்குழுவினருக்கு அரசாங்கம் ஆதரவளிப்பது தொடர்பில் தமிழீழ விடுதலைப் புலிகள் கவலை தெரிவித்துள்ளனர். இதுவிடயத்தில் அரசாங்கம் வெளிப்படையாகச் செயற்படவேண்டும் என்று அரசாங்கத்துடனான பேச்சுக்களின் போது நாமும் வலியுறுத்தியுள்ளோம்.

அவுஸ்திரேலியாவில் இலங்கைத் தமிழர்கள் அதிகம் வாழும் நிலையில் அவுஸ்திரேலியாவின் பங்கும் முக்கியமானது. இலங்கை அமைதி முயற்சிகளில் பங்கேற்றுள்ள தரப்பினருக்கு அவுஸ்திரேலியா ஆதரவளிக்க வேண்டும் என்பது குறித்து அந்நாடு சிந்திக்க வேண்டும்.

தென்னிலங்கையின் ஒருமித்த கருத்து உருவாக்கத்துக்காக மகிந்த ராஜபக்ச கடின முயற்சிகளை மேற்கொண்டு வருகிறார். அமைதி முயற்சிகள் தொடர்பில் மகிந்த ராஜபக்ச சில உறுதியான முடிவுகளை தற்போது மேற்கொண்டிருக்கக் கூடும் என்று கருதுகிறேன் என்றார் அகாசி.

-புதினம்

Archived