மடோனாவுடன் மாயா

• கருத்துக்கள உறுப்பினர்கள்

எல்லாம்  மார்கேடிங்க்பா!

எங்கட பெட்டை பெரிய லெவெலுக்கு வந்திட்டாள்.  ஸ்ரீ லங்கா ஜெனோசைட் ஊதுகுழல்கள் பயந்து போய் இருக்கிறார்கள்.  

மாயாவிற்கு எதிராக ஸ்ரீ லங்கா ஜெனோசைட் கூட்டத்தால் இறக்கிவிடபட்ட ராப்பர் டிலான், குழந்தை பாலியல் வல்லுறவு வழக்கில் கம்பி எண்ணுகிறார்.  

• கருத்துக்கள உறுப்பினர்கள்

ஜயையோ கலாச்சாரம் கெட்டுப் போச்சுது :icon_mrgreen: .அதென்ன மத்தியிலை M எழுத்து அதற்கு அர்த்தம் மாயாவா மத்தியா?? :huh:

உது பொறாமை ஏலுமெண்டால் சாத்திரியார் இப்பிடி ஒரு உடுப்பை போட்டு கொண்டு ஒரு பாட்டுக்கு டான்ஸ் ஆடி யூரூப்பிலாவது ஏற்றி காட்டட்டும் அதன் பிறகு நம்புறம் சாத்திரியாரின் காலாச்சாரத்தின்பால் உள்ள் அக்கரையை, உப்பிடி ஒரு உடுப்புபோட்டு சாத்திரியார் ஆடுறதை கற்பனை பண்ணி பார்கவே செமகாமடி இருக்கு :lol: :lol: :lol:

மேலே ஒருத்தன் இருக்கிறான் என்று காட்டினால் என்ன தப்பு

உடையார்ரை சிந்தனை இப்பிடி போகுது...... ம் பண்ணியில் பண்ணிப்பாருமன்.... :(

எல்லாம் சிவமயம் என்டு சொல்றார் :icon_idea:

M.I.A. Love Split To Blame For Super Bowl Finger Gesture?

As reports claim the rapper will be personally liable to pay the fine...

10:12, Wednesday, 8 February 2012

M.I.A. has reportedly split from her fiancé, fuelling rumours that the obscene gesture she made at Sunday's Super Bowl (5th February) could have been aimed at her former lover.

Madonna was said to be 'livid' with the Paper Planes rapper for flipping the bird in front of millions at the prestigious sporting event, with a source telling The Sun: "Madonna wasn't impressed. She prides herself on professionalism.

M.I.A did nothing similar in rehearsals. Nobody knew she was going to pull this stunt. Madonna wanted to put on a world-beating performance. But everyone ended up talking about this girl's middle finger."

wenn5789731_1.jpg

However, the mystery surrounding why M.I.A. flicked her middle finger to the cameras could be down to speculation that she has parted ways with her partner of five years, Benjamin Bronfman - the father of her son Ikhyd Edgar Arular Bronfman.

According to the New York Daily News, the 36-year old has been spending most of her time in Britain, while Bronfman and her three-year old child live in New York.

Sources claim M.I.A. - real name Mathangi Arulpragasam - "sometimes goes six weeks" without seeing her son, with another insider claiming that Bronfman has already moved on from the rapper after he was spotted on what "looked like a date with a beautiful woman."

Following her onstage antics at the Super Bowl, M.I.A. will allegedly be personally responsible for any fine imposed on broadcaster NBC.

TMZ reports that the Bad Girls star signed a contract with the NFL pledging to compensate the league for any penalty imposed by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), with the NFL hoping future performers will refrain from using similar gestures onstage.

http://www.mtv.co.uk/news/mia/346536-madonna-mia-super-bowl-middle-finger-love-split

எவ்வளவு புகழ் பெற்றாலும் எமது அவலத்தினை உலகுக்கு சொன்னவர், சொல்லிவருபவர் மாயா அவர்கள்.

இவவுக்கு புஸ் அதிகாரிகளினால்த்தான் அதிகமான எதிர்ப்பு அமெரிக்காவில் ஏற்படுத்தப்பட்டிருக்கிறது. சில இடங்களில் முஸ்லீம் பயங்கரவாதி என்று குறிப்பட்டிருக்கிறார்கள். ஓபாமாவின் பிறந்த நாள் ஒன்றில் இவரின் பாட்டு பாடப்பட்டதாகவும் எழுதியிருக்கிறார்கள்.

Archived